As an Intel Software Partner, Reginout™ has shown exuberant performance over the years not just in its capacity to introduce consumer software technology but also in serving people with a 'human' approach.
On a Windows 7 (6.1.7601) 32-bit system, Microsoft Word 2010 experienced astounding 55% increase in startup load time after using Reginout in the test we ran. *
Transcoding and Video playback experienced more than 100% speed gains when using Reginout.*
"I have RegInOut installed in my computer and i am very impressed"
"It worked Thank you very much."
"Reginout is such a great program. I use it constantly to keep my computer in order, and consider it essential."
I sent an email to RegInOut support on Christmas day and on the 26th, I recieved a new key and the program now swims along doing all it is supposed to do.
That is how support is supposed to work!
I heartily recommend RegInOut.
However one of its plugins, known as Adobe Shockwave Flash causes inconvenience and interruptions. Shockwave Flash crashes while playing certain media content on the Internet. You might have faced following error message:
"A plug-in Shockwave Flash isn’t responding."
This is the plugin which lets you play online games, both basic and complex, and load interactive animations. It is important that the plugin should work properly for the stability and performance of your browser.
Re-Register DLL Files
Shockwave Flash crashes on Google Chrome due to problem with DLL registration entries. Dynamic Link Library (DLL) files are registered in the Windows Registry. There is a record of every DLL file installed by programs.
For the proper functioning of your browser this record shouldn’t be incorrectly changed. Incorrect changes in the Registry cause frequent interruptions. Browser cannot get correct DLL file paths/ references and then fails to retrieve its resources. Re-register the DLL files given below:
- Exit Google Chrome.
- Click the Start button.
- Point to All Programs | Accessories. Right click "Command Prompt", select "Run as Administrator".
- Type following commands:
RegSvr32 –u C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User
- Please do replace XXX with the actual User Name. For example: John
- If you have a different version installed, please do replace version id appropriately. To know the exact file path please type "about:plugins" in the Address Bar window. Press ENTER. Expand the plugin entry and note down the actual path.
Disable Flash Hardware Acceleration
This feature requires a set of equivalent hardware. You might have Hardware Acceleration feature enabled. When your computer does not have equivalent hardware, Shockwave Flash crash is experienced. If your computer does not support this feature, please disable it.
- Right click during playback of a Flash video content.
- Select "Settings" option from the context menu.
- A little Settings screen opens.
- Click the Display tab.
- Uncheck "Enable hardware acceleration" box.
- Click OK.
- Restart the web browser program.
Uninstall Apple QuickTime Player
There is an indirect conflict between Apple QuickTime Player and Shockwave Flash crashes. The problem is that the QuickTime Player plugins take over Shockwave Flash plugins. This causes technical malfunctioning of the overall web browser.
- Click the Start button.
- Click Control Panel | Programs | Uninstall a Program.
- Select "Apple QuickTime Player" from the list of installed programs.
- Click the "Uninstall" button.
- Follow the on-screen wizard.
Check for Conflicting Software
A conflicting software is one that interrupts smooth functioning of your web browser. Shockwave plugin problems are sometime associated with a conflicting software.
Google Chrome lets you identify conflicting software so that you can manually remove them. Here are the steps to do so:
- Type "chrome://conflicts" (without quotes) in the Address Bar window.
- Press ENTER.
- The page shows list of conflicting software and modules that might be the reason behind plugin problems.
How to Deal with a Conflicting Software?
If the tab shows conflicting software please do update it to the latest version. There are possibilities that the latest update would contain bug fixes and performance improvements. If the problem still persists, please remove conflicting software. After restarting your computer the problem would not appear again.