On a Windows 7 (6.1.7601) 32-bit system, Microsoft Word 2010 experienced astounding 55% increase in startup load time after using Reginout in the test we ran. *
Transcoding and Video playback experienced more than 100% speed gains when using Reginout.*
"I have RegInOut installed in my computer and i am very impressed"
"It worked Thank you very much."
"Reginout is such a great program. I use it constantly to keep my computer in order, and consider it essential."
I sent an email to RegInOut support on Christmas day and on the 26th, I recieved a new key and the program now swims along doing all it is supposed to do.
That is how support is supposed to work!
I heartily recommend RegInOut.
Run the Program in Compatibility Mode
The game/ application you’re trying to open can be incompatible with the system. It could be too old and not supporting your operating system. Hence try running it in the compatibility mode.
- Right click desktop shortcut of concerning game/ application.
- Select Properties.
- Under Shortcut Properties dialog click Compatibility tab.
- Check-up Run this program in compatibility mode for checkbox.
- Select an earlier version of Windows from the drop down box.
- Click OK.
Reinstall Steam Client
Steam Client shows a list of installed games and let you open & play the games. If you’re receiving application error 5 while launching your games,reinstall the Steam Client. The Steam Client files could have become corrupt.
- Click Start | Control Panel.
- Click Programs | Uninstall a Program.
- Select Steam from the list. Click Uninstall button.
- Follow the wizard and restart your computer.
- Download a fresh copy of Steam Client from the internet. Reinstall it.
Reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework
Many games/ programs require Microsoft .NET Framework to be installed. If the installed copy of .NET Framework is corrupt, people start receiving application load error 5. Reinstall it to repair the problem.
Restore Recent Registry Changes
The main reason behind application load error 5 is Registry corruption. Using a Registry Cleaner and PC Optimizer program, repair all Registry errors.
- Download RegInOut
- Start full Registry scan.
- Fix all errors detected.
Some of the startup programs are failing to start and showing application error 5. Clean boot your PC. In other words, disable all startups and services items.
- Click Start | Run.
- Type MSCONFIG and press ENTER.
- Under General tab select Diagnostic startup option.
- Click Apply | OK.
- When you’re asked to restart your computer, please click OK.